Your WordPress website is ready, you built beautiful and professional-looking pages without knowing even one single line of code.
You should be proud of yourself and your website, which may seem to be impossible just a few lectures ago became a reality.
There is no better time than now to show and share your new website with your family, friends, and customers. You can even go further and print your website domain name on business cards and pass them around.
This detailed course is just the tip of the iceberg. WordPress is an amazing CMS platform with unlimited possibilities to achieve anything you want from your online business.
As I said earlier, you can use WordPress to sell physical and digital products, create forums, booking systems and etc.
In my ultimate WordPress filmed course I dug way deeper and showed you exactly how to build your website in great detail. I highly recommend it to you. It will help you a whole lot.
Before I’m signing out I would like to encourage you to keep your WordPress journey and expand your knowledge. It’s not only fun but very rewarding as well.
Here is a list of WordPress resources and tools that will help you to move forward and take your website and business to the next level.
- PluginsForWP – Get any premium WordPress plugin or theme for 97% off.
- Elementor – best WordPress page builder plugin.
- Yoast – Best SEO plugin.
- WP Rocket – the best WordPress plugin to speed up your website.
- WooCommerce – sell physical products with WordPress.
- Easy Digital Downloads – sell digital products with WordPress.
- Shortpixel – Optimize WordPress images.
- Ultimate Addons for Elementor
- Essential Addons
- Happy Addons
- Croco Blocks
- Unlimited Elements
- The Plus Addons
- Piotnet Addons
- Namogo Extras
- Element Pack
- Premium Addons
Videos & images
- Logomakr – Create a free logo for your website.
- Placeit – create beautiful product markups.
- Shutterstock – premium royalty-free images for your website.
- Pexels – free royalty-free images for your website.
- Coverr.co – beautiful cover videos for hero sections.
- Tinyjpg – online tool to compress images.
If you have any questions, make sure to comment inside the specific lecture (using the comments box). I will do whatever I can to respond and help you as much as possible.
If you would like to contact me directly, feel free to do it by filling the contact form or through my Facebook page.